It’s easy to install apps on your Nexus 7 but frequently we end up with apps we no longer use. Periodically removing these unneeded apps will not only reduce the number of apps you need to scroll through, but will also free up space on your Nexus 7.
- From your Nexus 7 Home screen, tap on the All Apps icon to access your installed apps, and locate the app you want to uninstall.
- Press and hold the icon of the app you want to uninstall until you see the screen change, and a trash can icon appear in the upper left corner.
- Drag your apps icon to the trash can until it turns red, then let go.
- You’ll be asked if you want to uninstall the app, tap the OK button and the app will be uninstalled.
- Once the uninstall is finished tap the OK button to confirm, and you’ll see the app is no longer in the list.